Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

one day i went to the beach

One day i went to the beach i went to go diving with my dad and also after that i went for a walk on the beach so then i went to go  get my dog and i went for a walk with my dog and when we got house i got hot so i went for a swim and went i was in the water i wanted to go surfing so i went to go get my surfboard so i came  out of the water and i went to go ride my bike around the beach and then i went to go fishing and i got ten fish so me my dad my aunty and my uncle went fishing and we got ten ten ten so we had 40 we took them home and made raw fish we shared some  with my family and i went outside and my cousins came with me and we built a big and big and big sand castle and the adult come out and saw are big castle and at night we went to sleep the End

No comments:

Post a Comment