Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Kiwi Can

 W.A.L.T upload a post showing what we learnt in Kiwi Can today. 


Today we had Kiwi Can and our focus was on Respect. The Catch phrase was 'we respect our school we will do it because were cool'. Today we played snap, Crackle, pop and so, ma, ca ,lo. We played these games to show Respect to our peers in all of the games. At the end we played G,K,Q and when back up to class.

Reflection:

How did you show respect today?
I showed respect today because when we were play the games I treated the other how I wanted to be treated.

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed playing the games and learning what respect means.

What could you Improve on?
I could improve on is siting up straight when we are in a circle waiting for instrcutions.

Have you been to Kiwi Can before?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really like your catch phrase.
    I learnt that your focus was on respect.
    Would you recommend any of the games for me?
    Please visit my blog here
    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ataahua,
    I enjoyed reading your blog post. I like how you wrote about the two games we played and how you added a photo about Kiwi Can. Maybe next time you could explain how we played one of the games we played, but otherwise, keep up the good work. Bye

    ReplyDelete