Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

our fav singers

W.A.L.T

 our favourite singers

My favourite singer is Russ because he sings a lot of song these
are his songs. Russ was born on September 1992  and he is 27 years old Russ full name is Russ vitlae he is a cool singer and he is my favourite singer. He is from this his song  puss here 
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States.
    Image result for russ ain't nobody takin my baby
  • Ain't nobody taking my baby
  • what they
  • top ten songs 
  • missin you crazy
  • my baby
  • 99
  • ride slow
  • best on earth
  • pull the tirgger 
  • goodbye
  • Guess what 
My favourite song of Russ' is 'Aint nobody taking my baby' because i rember about my baby cuzse.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ataahua. I like how you have placed everything out. Next time you could put in some more information. I also like your picture.

    ReplyDelete