Pages

Thursday 19 March 2020

Researching About a country

W.A.L.T

Researching about a country  
I am researching New Zealand because I have lived here since I was born. In New Zealand I have only been down to
 Tauranga and back up to Kaitaia. 

Island: North Island
Country: New Zealand
Population: 4.8 million
Famous Landmarks:
- Light house: This is a famous light house at the very tip of NZ. This is where most people go to for family time.
- Te Papa Museum - a museum in Wellington
- Sky tower - the tallest building in Auckland, New Zealand
- Mount Cook - the highest mountain in New Zealand. 

Currency: New Zealand money 
Capital City: Wellington

Image result for New Zealand flag

Image result for kaitaiaPictures Image result for population of kaitaia                      

Image result for kaitaia







4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Ataahua, my name is Aamena. I am a student in Manukau at Waikowhai School. I see that you have been researching about the country New Zealand. I loved the way you gave information about New Zealand. It remindes me when I gave some facts about Sri Lanka. Next time you can make a slideshow quiz about New Zealand. Keep up the great work. If you want to go to my blog you can go to wpsaamenas.blogpost.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your blog because my family and I visited Cape Reinga and Kaitaia at Christmas time. Have you been to the giant sand dunes and ridden down the tallest one on a bogey board? That was my favourite part of my holiday.
    Maybe you could blog about the sand dunes if you have been.

    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Ataahua. I really like your blog post. I like it so much that I dont think you could have done any think more to it.

    ReplyDelete