Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

my math quiz

W.A.L.T Upload our math task and write about it.

We have been working on this number task that we call decimals. I think you may have heard of it before? The class has been working on it for 2 days.
This was my one that I made I got help from miss. She helped me with the questions and made 3 question for you to Answer and one of them is really hard but you will get it now you can begin my
QUIZ...


Did you really like it because I do. Comment down below and I will to. What do you think I could do better and next time I will do better. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how the questions you put in were the math questions you were learning.
    I learnt that you have been learning this type of math for the past to months.
    Maybe you could tell as if you were excited or not about going back to school and make the math a bit hader and have more questions.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ataahua I like your quiz it is very fun maybe you should put more maths equations but by the way i think its better then mine.
    Maybe you could have written why you did this??

    ReplyDelete