Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

cancel the invasion storyboard

W.A.L.T upload our writing task to my blog and write about it









Today for Reading we were reading a story call cancel the invasion. And after we had to do
our writing task and then we had to make a storyboard about it. We had to put the following in our storyboard:

1. Title and author
2. setting
3. character
4. beginning
5. middle
6. end

I think the main message was that he was trying to stop the humans from invading the planet they're on.

What do you think I can work on better and do next time?
    

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ataahua I like your post of this week it is quit cool to hear this its very caching maybe you could make it sound seance more but yeah
    Why did you write about this ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Ataahua,
    My name is Aamena and I am a student in Room Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School. I really enjoyed reading your learning about 'Cancel the invasion'. I loved the way you talked about your story and explained about the settings. What happened in the story? Maybe next time you could tell us the story of cancel the invasion? Thank you so much for sharing your learning, I would love you to visit my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you said what you had to have in your story
    I learnt that you have read cancel the invasion
    Maybe you could tell as why you did the story
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete