Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Our descriptive writing

I.A.L.T upload my Writing task for last week and write about it.


Last week we did our descriptive writing about some one special to us. I did my big sister for some one special. We had to plan on a  hamburger to describe them. Our first part was the intro, look likes and hobbies. The last one was how much do they mean to you and then we had to put it all together.  
 
This my writing. 

  
Reflection 

What did you enjoy?
I enjoy writing it and finding the photo.

What did you do well?
I did we setting it out and making sentence some miss can read it.

What could you improve on?
I could improve on is making the photo cleaner so you can see it better.  

What can I work on and why do I have to work on that?


No comments:

Post a Comment