Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Writing

I.A.L.T upload my writing task and write about it.


Last week for writing we were doing a coma quiz, slideshow and animation. We had to do some writing lessons so we now here to put them. We had to buddy up with someone in our class and  I chose Bailee to make a slideshow


Here is what it looks like.

 
Reflection

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed writing the question.

What did you do well?
I did well doing the writing. 

What could you improve on?
I can improve on is making it look better and maybe my spelling.

What could I work on better and why do I have to?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really like how you are learning how to use punctuation.
    I learnt that your buddie was Bailee and that you are learning how to use commas at the moment.
    I sometimes struggle to use correct punctuation and find re-reading my work helps. Have a great day.
    Please visit my blog here
    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. Francesca Thank you for commenting on my blog post and yes we had to learn them everyday and yes again Thank you for commenting on my blog post

    ReplyDelete