Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Geometric

I.A.L.T Upload my Geometric Art task to my blog and write about it.

Last for Art we were doing some geometric art and this is how we made it.

  1. Pick a Geometric animals.  
  2. Draw your animals out line for its body on a A3 or A4 paper. 
  3. Use a ruler and straight the line on the outsides.
  4. draw Geometric shapes in side the animal use a ruler. 
  5. think about the colours that you going to colour it in with.
  6. cut it out 
  7. Get a black paper and glue it on.
  8. Cut it out and keep some black outline on it.
Here is a photo of mine


Reflection?

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed drawing it.

What did you do well?
I did well at colouring it and drawing it.

What could I improve on?
I could improve on is draw it straight lines.

What could i work on better and why do i have to work on it?

3 comments:

  1. Salaam Ataahua,
    My name is Aamena and I am a student in Room Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School. Wow! I liked how you gave us the instructions of how to make Geometric Art. What did you find easy or hard in this activity? Maybe next time you could read your blog post before posting it to check that you have used capital letters in the correct places? Anyway,thanks for sharing your learning Ataahua. You could visit my blog on
    https://aamenas.blogspot.com
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aamena for commenting on my blog post and yes I maybe I could work on where my capital letter go thank you for what i need to work on and yes i will try get to your blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ataahua,
    I really liked how you done your steps, maybe next time you could add some more to your writing but anyway, Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete