Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Sudoku

I.A.L.T upload our maths task write about it.


Today for maths we played a game with Mr Metzger this game call Sudoku. The rules are that you can't have the same number in the same line Sudoku is a game that you 9 boxes and they have number in them and some of the number a not there. It go to 9 and down we had more boxes then that . We had a 4X4 witch is a 8 one and then we got another one that was 6X6 witch is 36. 

Here is a photo of what it look like.



Reflection?

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed guessing it and not writing it because of my hand.

What did you do well?
I did well at trying and trying to write it and guessing.

What could you improve on?
I could improve on trying a little bit harder so i could get better improve.

What do you think i could work on better and why do I have to work on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment