Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Waitangi

 W.A.L.T  Reflect on our class trip.


This week on Tuesday we went to the Waitangi treaty grounds. We left on the bus and then arrived at the Waitangi ground where we meet Monika and Caitlin. After we meet them we line up and walk up stairs to the classroom and had morning tea. After that we when for a tour and we saw wakas and then we saw the carvings. We walk thought the museum and saw the treaty and some photo of the maori and the pekiha in the meeting. 

Here are some photos of when we were there.

 



Reflection

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed learning all about the maori and pakeha in there meeting and also I
learn some of there names.


What did you find interesting?
I found interesting was how old the wakas are and that the chief didn't sign the treaty 
early he signed it later in the year.

Have you be to Waitangi before?
What could I work on better and why do I have to work on it?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Ataahua, Great work. I like how you added two pictures to your blog post. Maybe you could've written what some of the Maori carvings meant? Anyway, keep up the good work. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog post and yes i could've written about what some of the maori carvings and what do they mean and again thatnk you for commenting on my blog post Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ataahua I really liked your blog post and that you are explaining about what happened when we visited the grounds and that you remembered your punctuation . But you need to improve on some things which is your sentence at the end of the explanation witch is this, we walk thought the museum which i was very confused about and when I read the W.A.L.T it does says reflect on our trip maybe next time you could write reflect on our trip to the waitangi treaty grounds. but anyways keep the good work up and yes i have been to waitangi before and goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog post and yes i need to re read my blog post when i publish it because so time i need to work on Re reading my blog post thank for that callen and Thank you for commenting on my blog post

    ReplyDelete