Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

About kiwi can

W.A.L.T upload our learning task to our blog and 
write about it.

Today it was the 15th of June 2020 was when we went to kiwi can.
It was really fun because we played fun games 
paper scissors rock but we had run on the line and the two player meet and play paper scissors rock it was girls vs boy the boys won 
and the girls didn't win.  but it is not about winning it is just about 
having fun and after our other game we sat on the ground and did our catchphrase
and these were our kiwi caners it was 
Danny Ben Ataahua/me Natasha and also Peyton
Kiwi Can - Kiwi Kaha - Graeme Dingle Foundation
I really enjoy playing the games and having fun because paper scissors rock is my favourite game but it do like other game not just that game but it was okay.  
What do you think  I can do better next time and I will try to do better next time i do one?












No comments:

Post a Comment