Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Up load our artwork


W.A.L.T Upload our art task and write about it.
      
Today we had to tell you about our art that we made and 
how we made it. It was our space art that we did 
last week on Monday here the instructions
  • You will need 2 A3 paper 
  • Draw some planes and space ship
  • paint the back round a galaxy back round with paint 
  • let it dry for maybe a day or just 3 hour's in the sun 
  • cut out you pictures and colour it with pastille
  • grab your background and glue the pictures on it 
And you did here is what my one looked liked like.


I really enjoy draw it and painting it 
What do you think I can work on next time?
You should try doing this good luck you gonna need it.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tawa, Rara here I really liked your art I also liked how you put the exact things in, maybe next time you could maybe read through it to make sure all of it makes sense, other than that ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your design of your art work and I'm sure it will be different to all of the other ones in your classroom.
    I learnt that you have been doing lots of art work in your class.
    Maybe you could re read your blog and make sure it makes sense.
    Please visit my blog here
    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ataahua,
    My name is Aamena and I am a student in Manukau from Waikowhai Primary School. I really enjoyed reading your learning about your art. I liked when you gave us the instructions of how to make it. What did you find easy doing this art? Maybe next time you could explain and tell us more about it? Thanks so much for sharing you learning, I would like you to visit my blog on https://aamenas.blogspot.com
    See you later!

    ReplyDelete