Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

My Math task

W.A.L.T Upload our learning on our blog and 
write about.

Today for blogging we have to post about one of our math task.
I chose to do my making a tidy number and rounding decimals complete this filling in activity sheet. And  it was really fun and hard here is working.

W.A.L.T upload our math tasks and write about them

 
This was my working on Tuesday because my class all got split. 
I really enjoy writing it because it was hard. Because I found it difficult,  I got help by some people that were in my class.
What do you think I can work on next time next time will do better next time?




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora.
    I am Francesca from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you showed us your answers and questions.
    I learnt that you are learning how to write and upload things on your blog.
    Maybe you could make your writing a bit bigger because I can not read the little writing, challenge yourself to a bit harder math.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete